Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Cause 2

Options
  • 21-05-2010 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Loved it. I finished it about 3 weeks ago.

Lotsa replay value there.

If the price has come down and you haven't gotten it yet, GO GET IT!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

worst game of this generation for me. annoyed me more than damnation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

The island was so huge but there was so little to do really, once the novelty wore off it was the same missions over and over and over again. Gave up at around 40%

Fair play to anyone who gets 100% it would be a pure test of will, and 200 hours of your life better spent elsewhere.

It could have been so much better , very unimaginative and poorly realised :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I found the game was more fun when i was just messing around and doing my own thing. The story missions are actually boring though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Its a good game but I can only play for about an hour at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I traded it in for Red Dead Redemption and I'm glad I did. RDR is a far better game. A bigger map does not make a game good.
    I think my biggest problem with the game was the miserley amount of ammo you get. You spend most of the time sneaking around trying to take people out with that grapple.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

I got the demo on 360 and its fun but like a poor mans GTA in the desert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Helix wrote: »
    worst game of this generation for me. annoyed me more than damnation

correction, now superceded by pure football

Advertisement