Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best beer garden

Options
  • 21-05-2010 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

so where is the best beer garden for a friday night... cheap drinks and sunny weather :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

if you're young enough to pass for a student try the Pav in Trinity

otherwise see here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055908170

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mcgo

thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Matthew01

That’s really a great decision which you have taken, nice to hear. Beer garden is the best place to hang out with family and friends to cool our heels. Internet is the best place to find good beer gardens. You will find number of options to choose from, but be smart and make sure that you select a good and well known beer garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

if you're young enough to pass for a student try the Pav in Trinity

otherwise see here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055908170

Cant beat the PAV on a nice day to sit outside to be fair!

D2 on harcourt street has a pretty cool one aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Russells in Ranelagh has a good beer garden. I think they do 3.75 pints of Fosters. You won't find much sun these days though:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭minichunkies

Do the Woolpack have one?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭scifi77

poisonated wrote: »
    Russells in Ranelagh has a good beer garden. I think they do 3.75 pints of Fosters. You won't find much sun these days though:)

When OP posted it was May, when Beer Gardens are in demand. Wouldn't mind being in Russells in May but at the moment, let me find a log fire (or even gas fire) in Davy Burns or The Halfway House on The Navan Road.

Advertisement