Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shaving your head?

• 21-05-2010 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever do it?Women like?

Did you regret it?
    I'm thinking about doing it for charity or getting it cut really short like,but still not sure yet.

Would love to hear your stories if you done it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

Depends on the shape of your head whether it will look good or not! I love a shaved head!!!! As do lots of other girlies I know! If you plan on doing it for charity- go for it! It will grow back!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

Yeah I always wanted to do it for the look but I figure I might aswell do something good while I'm at it!:D

Hmm..I do have a bit of a round head..I'll have to see!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

A few friends of mine have done it, one for charity to raise money for the Irish cancer society didn't suit her at all but it was a fantastic gesture. Another mate of mine did it and looked beautiful, she's part Indian though and has really big smokey eyes and dark skin so it really accentuated her features. TBH you have to be pretty damn good looking to pull it off, I think it suits very slim girls with big smoky eyes best of all.

megan-fox-bald.jpg

natalie-portman-shaved-head-2.jpg

Wouldn't dare myself haven't got the features for it and my hair is easily my best asset.

Looks really well on them anyway..well I think strong cheekbones make it look really nice,I have a bit cheekbone:pac:

I'll prob ask my hairdresser if she thinks my face/head shape would suit,but I'll probably just do it anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

You should ask someone from the Photography forums to photoshop a picture of you to see what it would look like.

It looks really good on some people.

• Advertisement

storm2811 wrote: »
    Looks really well on them anyway..well I think strong cheekbones make it look really nice,I have a bit cheekbone:pac:

I'll prob ask my hairdresser if she thinks my face/head shape would suit,but I'll probably just do it anyway!

Well good chickbones are definately a big plus for this sort of look, if it's what you're into I'd say just go for it! It's the perfect time of year for it and so little hassle. If I were to do it personally I'd look into maybe playing around with some new interesting piercings (not that I have any now but I'd definately consider it if I were to shave my head) and maybe a nice little tatoo up my neck. Thats just me though might not be to other peoples tastes.

Sapsorrow wrote: »
    Well good chickbones are definately a big plus for this sort of look, if it's what you're into I'd say just go for it! It's the perfect time of year for it and so little hassle. If I were to do it personally I'd look into maybe playing around with some new interesting piercings (not that I have any now but I'd definately consider it if I were to shave my head) and maybe a nice little tatoo up my neck. Thats just me though might not be to other peoples tastes.

Well you can kind of see my cheekbones,but mostly when you see me from the side than head on like..
    Yeah I just will,something new!
    I already have 2 stretchers in my ears so it would probably draw more attention to them aswell,ya can't really see em atm.
    Should be interesting anyway,I'll still do it for charity and I'll post the pics somewhere when i eventually get it done!

Lol I just realised I said chickbones god only knows what they might be :pac:

Advertisement