Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls for Tag Rugby Team in Dangan

Options
  • 21-05-2010 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hello one and all.

I'm captain of a tag rugby team that is playing in the Dangan league this year. We are "The team our team could smell like" (imagine the other side asking "who are we playing this week?").
    We have 9 fellas but only 4 girls, and they are all travelling at one time or other over the summer, so we only have 3 girls for the majority of the games. Obviously we are kind of desperate at this point.
    We are all good craic... mid-twenties, chilled out, beer addicted and all other kinds of good stuff. We do not take it very seriously at all, at all, at all. Training is on Tuesdays and games on Wednesdays.

Reply here if interested or if you have any questions and PM me if you'd like to play.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

This just in:
    Guy on teh interwebz is desperate for girls.

In other news, a bear has been spotted defecating in a woodland area...

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Diom

I stand resolutely by my desperation. :D

Advertisement