Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M.Litt in Law (TCD)

Options
  • 21-05-2010 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,

just need some help. I am currently putting together a research proposal for TCD Law and I am just having some difficulty in putting in content, style etc. There are no formal guidelines for it as such in TCD. Has anyone any experience of this/ has anyone actually done an MLitt in TCD that could help?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

attorneyny wrote: »
    Hi all,

just need some help. I am currently putting together a research proposal for TCD Law and I am just having some difficulty in putting in content, style etc. There are no formal guidelines for it as such in TCD. Has anyone any experience of this/ has anyone actually done an MLitt in TCD that could help?

Thanks

I haven't done an MLitt at TCD, but I'm finishing a taught MSc there and I've written six research applications over the last year (five of these were related to PhD and grant applications). If you can pm me your email address I can send you on a word doc of application formats etc...

Advertisement