Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blu ray player zooming by itself

• 21-05-2010 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi
    I bought an LG 350 blu ray player which also will upscale ordinary DVD. It is fine only sometime the picture seems to change zoom for a second. It gets bigger /closer then returns to its normal zoom level. This is without any interaction from me. is it something i need worry about? I have not had a chance to play any bluray discs yet

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭logger

Do you need to tell you tv what the type of signal being input is ? I know this was the case with some inputs on my TV. Read up your TV manual and see if it provides you with any trouble shooting info on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭PrimalTherapy

logger wrote: »
    Do you need to tell you tv what the type of signal being input is ? I know this was the case with some inputs on my TV. Read up your TV manual and see if it provides you with any trouble shooting info on this.
    Thanks I will try that

Advertisement