Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola Mobiles?

Options
  • 21-05-2010 7:50pm

I've been looking on o2/Vodafone/Meteor for a new phone. I really want a Motorola, since I had one before and it was really reliable (not to mention they look lovely), but none of the sites have any! Have Ireland stopped importing Motorolas or something? What's the story?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I've been looking on o2/Vodafone/Meteor for a new phone. I really want a Motorola, since I had one before and it was really reliable (not to mention they look lovely), but none of the sites have any! Have Ireland stopped importing Motorolas or something? What's the story?
    They steadily gotten worse since the V3 so they lost a lot of market share. They're picking up again with their Android phones like the Moto Dext or their best phone at the moment the Motorola Milestone which is a very good phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

Off the top of my head, i think Motorola's European phone range, if not their entire phone range has been scaled back dramatically.

Words such as "reliable" and Motorola, used together, without any hint of irony, are a novelty to me.

Advertisement