Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what would you do with...

Options
  • 21-05-2010 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

i was so intent on attempting to make chilli ramen tonight but...SOMEONE brought home peppers instead of chillis.

however i do have noodles, tiger prawns and beansprouts, and am thinking something lemony, garlic, coriander-y or a combination of above. maybe i could make a garlic mayonaisse? or a lemon mayonaisse?!

anyone have a suggestion? i've never actually cooked prawns before. and i'm not the best at preparing noodles -i only have soy sauce, [ i don't have teriyaki or fish sauce or sesame or anything right now. sadface]

so..how what would you make, and how do i make noodles and beansprouts taste delicious and not too soy-ish?

Advertisement