Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

value of GT aggressor 3.0 '05

• 21-05-2010 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

anyone know what would i get for a gt aggressor 3.0 2005 in showroom condition, medium size?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Tonyandthewhale

Afraid I don't know anything about the gt but if it's in mint condition I'd be happy getting two thirds of the original cost back which'd be good going if you've already got 5 years riding out of it. Remember to leave room to negotiate in your asking price though, set it slightly higher than you really expect to get although by the same token don't take the piss or people won't bother.

Basically, the price is whatever someone's willing to pay for it, maybe have a look around google for similar bikes and see what they're going for second hand, might prove helpful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

What are the bike specs ? It's highly unlikely you'd get anywhere near 2/3 or even half the price of the bike.

Have a look at the bikes for sale here and in various mtb forums. There is a huge knockdown to sell em.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Afraid I don't know anything about the gt but if it's in mint condition I'd be happy getting two thirds of the original cost back which'd be good going if you've already got 5 years riding out of it. Remember to leave room to negotiate in your asking price though, set it slightly higher than you really expect to get although by the same token don't take the piss or people won't bother.

Basically, the price is whatever someone's willing to pay for it, maybe have a look around google for similar bikes and see what they're going for second hand, might prove helpful.

Are you serious? Bikes have moved a long way since 2005. A GT agressor 2010 has hydraulic brakes and is around e400. Nobody is gunna pay e100 less for a bike with no guarantee, a poor spec in comparison.

OP you will get e150 - 200 for it. Is it the Silver frame?

Advertisement