Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diabetes

Options
  • 21-05-2010 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi im new to this boards forum so hi all!!!

i was just wondering if anyone has used this glucose meter?

www.bayercontourusb.ie

its called the contour usb, its a glucose meter in a usb stick, i was thinking of getting it....
    has anyone any feedback..

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I like the look of that.

Doubt it's a meter that they would be handing out for free at the hospital though, mostly down to half their customers not knowing what USB is probably. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Wayne Scales

I got one of those recently enough and its very good , produces nice graphs / charts / Logs etc in PDF format.. Alot better than any I have used in the past..

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭graflynn

It's the only meter available that isn't free - it costs about E40.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

You can get a discount from diabetes.co.uk

" Get an exclusive £5 off the Contour USB using Diabetes.co.uk code USBDUK5 when ordering. "

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Griffin87

i got one of my diabetic nurse to try out when i was getting my blood taking,

it was pretty good but i didnt like how bulky it was and the blood strips require more blood than what im used to.

im curretly using the freestyle Lite

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

hahahaha WANT!

For nothing else but the fact it's got an alarm.
    welcome OP.

Advertisement