Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone done Msc in Business and Entrepreneurship?

Options
  • 21-05-2010 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

This course is one of my options for next year was wondering has anyone had any experience with the course or heard whether it is any good or not??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

According to one of the lecturers in Kevin Street, it's not worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Dancingjebus3

OK, did he mention anything else, like do you know what way he ment it wasnt worth it and was he talking from experience or word of mouth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Word of mouth although he's involved with Angier Street quite a bit too so I'm sure it's more than just someone else saying it was ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Spider Rico

I'm doing the course at the moment...finished exams today:D

I'd definitely recommend the course. The lectures are practical and there are good guest speakers. From talking to friends that have done other Masters in Business it seems to be quite similar but with an emphasis on entrepreneurship and smaller business.

Over the summer you have a mini dissertation, business plan and a new product development project rather than one large dissertation which you'd have on other masters courses. I took that into account when picking the course. You develop your business plan throughout the year and it's great for someone who thinks they might be interested in their own business down the line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Clann6

I am also just finished this course. Compared to my undergrad this masters was exceptional and went way beyond my expectations. Most of the lecturers are fantastic and I have learned so much about the world od business, and I know believe that I will be able to (down the line) be a very successful entrepreneur! If I was you I would take advice from people that have actually completed the course. Best of luck!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement