Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Mobile Phone

Options
  • 21-05-2010 10:49pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I know I'm piddling against the wind but I lost my mobile around town this evening, I went for a driving lesson and left it on the roof of the car while driving (don't point and laugh just yet as I'm still in a bad mood over it, tomorrow should be fine). It's a Nokia E71, in a cover and is still ringing. Just hoping somebody found it or knows somebody or something, just clutching at straws really.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I take it you retraced the route?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Cabaal wrote: »
    I take it you retraced the route?

Yeah did all the usual stuff, rang it 47 million times. It stopped ringing last night so I've rang three and got the number stopped, next step report it missing to the guards so I can get some form and ask three for a phone that's a bit cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

Yeah did all the usual stuff, rang it 47 million times. It stopped ringing last night so I've rang three and got the number stopped, next step report it missing to the guards so I can get some form and ask three for a phone that's a bit cheaper.

Thats a pain. Where did you lose it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

If you remember where it was you left it on the roof of the car it is almost certainly within 100M of there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

fabbydabby wrote: »
    If you remember where it was you left it on the roof of the car it is almost certainly within 100M of there.

I tried. Yesterday when I was driving up Patrick St. a guy behind me was beeping at me and gesturing out his side window, I thought it was for going too slow or something but now I realise he may have trying to tell me "you clown, you've left your phone on your roof". The reason it probably stuck is because it's in a (fake) leather pouch.

Thanks for all the input guys. I've reseigned myself to the fact I'm buying a new one as soon as I get paid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

Thats unlucky, Guy behind you probably pocketed it... I know if I was driving behind someone who left their phone on the roof I'd follow them until it fell off!

But I'm from Newpark so...

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭SweetEmpathy

00Blaine00 wrote: »
    Thats unlucky, Guy behind you probably pocketed it... I know if I was driving behind someone who left their phone on the roof I'd follow them until it fell off!

Ha. Living up to the reputation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

Ha. Living up to the reputation?

Haha, your Newpark scum too!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭SweetEmpathy

Haha, your Newpark scum too!

I hide it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

i probably know you so, or rather you may know me!!;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement