Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scopes

Options
  • 21-05-2010 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

hey guys,
    i was reading another thread and it got me thinking, on the fca 1 you would tick the box in section 3.1 to be permitted to use a night vision scope? because i have ticked that box and the condition on my grant forms says "sights attached" does this mean i can use a nvs or have i picked up the wrong end of the stick again?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

hey guys,
    i was reading another thread and it got me thinking, on the fca 1 you would tick the box in section 3.1 to be permitted to use a night vision scope? because i have ticked that box and the condition on my grant forms says "sights attached" does this mean i can use a nvs or have i picked up the wrong end of the stick again?
    That's what that box is for. I doubt very much if your Superintendent saw it that way when he looked at your form and since you gave no specific information on such a NV scope, I think you'd be in a bit of trouble if you took it upon yourself to buy one later.

Phone your Super and ask him if you're that interested.

Advertisement