Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy free to good home

Options
  • 22-05-2010 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi i have a beautiful 8 week old pup free to a good kind home, he is already house trained and is used to and very gentle with children.

We will be very sorry to see him go and he is really lovely but unfortunetly i need to have him re housed as soon as possile as i didnt realise i am allergic to dogs, .

I have just bought him puppy shampoo, flea collar, lead, a dog bowl, food and few other bits and pieces so will also give them to his new owner.
    so if anyone would like to take him please pm me for a photo and details

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

keelan08 wrote: »
    Hi i have a beautiful 8 week old pup free to a good kind home, he is already house trained and is used to and very gentle with children.

We will be very sorry to see him go and he is really lovely but unfortunetly i need to have him re housed as soon as possile as i didnt realise i am allergic to dogs, .

I have just bought him puppy shampoo, flea collar, lead, a dog bowl, food and few other bits and pieces so will also give them to his new owner.
    so if anyone would like to take him please pm me for a photo and details
    maybe post in animals section, lots of interested people there. Maybe you could get a hypoalergenic dog in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 keelan08

maybe post in animals section, lots of interested people there. Maybe you could get a hypoalergenic dog in future.

Thanks waltermitty i will put it in animal section now.. and thanks for the suggestion, i never realised i was allergic to dogs, we had dogs when i was a kid and never had a prob, just such a pity cos he's a lovely little thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Indeed. Not the place for it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement