Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent Allowance

Options
  • 22-05-2010 4:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

how long does it take to come through once you fill out the form.. what is the max allowance or is everybody different? do you get back pay?

any information really... sorry but im useless at finding info on the net..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭i.need.a.job

im sure there are certain things you dont know .. and ask for help .. if it bothered you so much why did you comment... ?

no i am not lazy , keep your judging to yourself please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 quibbles

Darlughda wrote: »
    I have already posted twice tonight on boards with information for people on what to do. Use your search function and use google.

unhelpful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

how long does it take to come through once you fill out the form.. what is the max allowance or is everybody different? do you get back pay?

any information really... sorry but im useless at finding info on the net..

You get back pay to when you visit your local CO not when you move. The amount you get varies from area to area eg you get more in cities where rent is higher. You won't automatically get it you have to have been living in rental accomadation for 6 months or be on the housing list. If your rent is above the maximum level you won't any RA at all so you need to find out whatthe maximum is in your area before applying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭i.need.a.job

thanks guys

• Advertisement
Advertisement