Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expansion of Waterford into Kilkenny :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

dayshah wrote: »
    OS put Inistioge and Thomastown in Waterford.

Revenge for Google maps :)

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/frontpage/2010/0522/1224270895093.html

ah... this is Ireland - ah sure 'till do - no one will notice anyhow - at least we(OSI) got the dimensions of the country right;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Wonder could I get a copy of the map - the better half is from Thomastown and it would only be joyful to show her she's from Waterford now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

I was thinking myself that it could become something of a collectors item in Waterford and Kerry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭19.5V

might now have a chance of winning an All Ireland :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭fitzeyboy.

Anyone know where I could get my hands on a copy of this? Just want to see the look on the other halfs face when I show her Inistioge Co. Waterford :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Flying Abruptly

Yeah well if you type "waterford, ireland" into google maps it shows Waterford as being in Co. Kilkenny :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Naturally, I have a copy on the coffee table. I'll sell it for €100.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

merlante wrote: »
    Naturally, I have a copy on the coffee table. I'll sell it for €100.

Got meself a copy of this today for the princely sum of €9.99 in the Book Centre..

Advertisement