Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Corr scales Flyover?

Options
  • 22-05-2010 8:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

The Flyover between The Maldron Hotel and the Dooradoyle Exit - Is there any lengths Jim Corr won't go to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Berty wrote: »
    :confused:

Theres a large black handwritten sign saying ' Google New world order. It's very important' hanging down from the flyover.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

You seem to know something about this Panda?

- Runs off to read http://thesecretworldoftheirishfemale.blogspot.com/ and check for references in the Conspiracy Theories Forum.

EDIT - No everything seems to be Hunky Dory on there!!!

- Only joking; Fair play to you for standing up for your beliefs and having the conviction to get out there and do something about it :)

Loved the Christy Moore clip too - Must get to see him Live before he goes and retires on me again and its too late; Think he played the South Court a few years back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

These things are up along the Limerick-Adare motorway as well. I'd love to meet the guy putting them up just to tell him what a sad, paranoid ****ing asshat he his.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

I thought to myself if they know who google are they surely should have already heard of the new world order.. But then i thought to myself is it a marketing ploy by google?? Then i thought maybe google is somehow involved with the new road?? The new road which is probably going to be opened by a minister.. One of which will probably have connections to a corrupt government somewhere in world.. You see what im getting at this is all connected.. Those signs and the end of the world!!

Somebody help us................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Stab*City wrote: »
    I thought to myself if they know who google are they surely should have already heard of the new world order.. But then i thought to myself is it a marketing ploy by google?? Then i thought maybe google is somehow involved with the new road?? The new road which is probably going to be opened by a minister.. One of which will probably have connections to a corrupt government somewhere in world.. You see what im getting at this is all connected.. Those signs and the end of the world!!

Somebody help us................

new road, lopened by minister
    minister in brian cowens government
    cowen addressed trilateral commission last week
    trilateral commission supposedly created because Bilderberg group didn't have a gra for the Japanese
    Bilderberg want to take over the world and creat new world order

six degrees of nutty.

Sorry for the late reply i was out the back building a bunker all day:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

what the hell is going on and when is the world ending???:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Raiser wrote: »
    Is there any lengths Jim Corr won't go to?
    Haha my thoughts exactly when I saw it!

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

panda100 wrote: »
    Theres a large black handwritten sign saying ' Google New world order. It's very important' hanging down from the flyover.

I googled this and Hulk Hogan was leading a group and spraypainting people? Is he the person behind the tagging on all the flyovers around limerick?

• Advertisement

Are you serious hulkamania hits limerick!!

baby_hulk-hogan.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭RINO87

is this the same guy that plasters all the posters up all over town tellin ya not to watch the news and stuff?? theres a rake of em on rutland st!!

Advertisement