Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS: Trax T1810 Turbo Trainer

• 22-05-2010 8:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

FS Turbo Trainer new in box with Traning wheel and tyre (blue) €160

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Where are you based?

And does the spare wheel have a cassette with it, sorry for all the questions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Side Show Bob

CramCycle wrote: »
    And does the spare wheel have a cassette with it, sorry for all the questions?

Sorry no cassette ever fitted,wheel is new

If you get no other offers I'll give you 125 and I'll collect

If you get no other offers I'll give you 125 and I'll collect

Ill let it go for €150 if thats any help to you

• Advertisement

Ill let it go for €150 if thats any help to you

140 and I'll pick it up tomorrow? best I can offer

140 and I'll pick it up tomorrow? best I can offer

Ok €140 so, if you pick it up.

Back up for sale

Back up for sale

Sorry man, I tried ringing you over the weekend and I got no answer from your phone, I still want it and can collect tomorrow if thats OK.

Apologies again if it seemed like I was taking the piss but therre was no answer from your phone

Sorry man, I tried ringing you over the weekend and I got no answer from your phone, I still want it and can collect tomorrow if thats OK.

Apologies again if it seemed like I was taking the piss but therre was no answer from your phone

Hi

I understood you were coming out Sunday so I waited around, but no problem there, never missed a call.

If you still want it great, Ill hold it for you, when ever you want to pick it up you have my number.

• Advertisement

Hi

I understood you were coming out Sunday so I waited around, but no problem there, never missed a call.

If you still want it great, Ill hold it for you, when ever you want to pick it up you have my number.

I'll give you a bell in the morning and we can sort out a time, if your not working tomorrow my flatmate said he'd call up and get it but if you are I can call up Friday or Saturday during the day Cash in Hand :o

Advertisement