Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Spar shop do mobile top ups?

Options
  • 22-05-2010 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

hey i live in County Waterford and does Spar that shop Do Mobile phone top ups? thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I'd be surprised if they didn't, tbh.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Can't say if all of them do, but some certainly do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

RobitTV wrote: »
    hey i live in County Waterford and does Spar that shop Do Mobile phone top ups? thanks!

You would probably get the most accurate answer if you rang the shop and asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Magenta wrote: »
    You would probably get the most accurate answer if you rang the shop and asked.
    No credit.... :pac:

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

esel wrote: »
    No credit.... :pac:
    Quick walk...
    Not meant as a personnal dig but I',m always amazed at the number of questions on boards that could be answered in a much faster method than posting here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Waterford forum

dudara

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Yes, the very large majority (if not all) do. The ones in Waterford County do, there all decent enough shops.

Advertisement