Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Red dead remption multiplayer problems

• 22-05-2010 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

anyone having trouble getting into games, just tried it a few times and siad couldn't connect to other players... same thing used to happen with gta4 episodes :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

I've been having the same problems, it constantly kicks me from a game saying I'm having connection issues with other players. Apparently a patch has been releases to address the issue, but a quick google search shows that a lot of players are still experiencing this. Hope it gets resolved soon, I wanna free roam!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

Should be fixed soon, they replied to a thread with a few complaints on their own website with the following - "we're actively looking into all of the issues that have been presented here" - Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭rubdub

was able to get on to free roam for a few minutes yesterday until I got killed, then it wouldn't respawn for me.. just loading screen stayed up until I went back to dashboard.... yep fingers crossed alright!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Yeah same here, get in sometimes but invariably kicked at some point

Advertisement