Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

30th May - Kippure Estate XC MTB Development Summer Race Series

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Looks good. I won't make this one but in case I make one of the others, I presume I don't need a day license if I am an open-race licensed roadie (A3 license)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭nomadic

blorg wrote: »
    Looks good. I won't make this one but in case I make one of the others, I presume I don't need a day license if I am an open-race licensed roadie (A3 license)?
    Yea your good to go with that licence AFAIK. Your licence is a full competition licence which covers all the cycling cats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Cool, thanks, was wondering as certainly unclear on the CI form and the open license for a road race is only €10 (was thinking there might be an additional knock-your-head MTB premium.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

Advertisement