Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

club lapello

Options
  • 22-05-2010 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

anyone hear been to club lapello wat price is it and how old do you hav to be to get in

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭DublinRunnerJoe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭ciaran_h

Great place to waste a truckload of money if that's what yer into

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Not normally my scene but was my brother in laws stags recently and we ended up there. Thought it was an awful dive and it was fairly empty with probably more dancers than punters in the place. I didn't get a dance but we payed for the stag to have one. It was supposed to be €50 for six minutes but he was out again in three. When I challenged the bouncer on this he said it was up to the individual girl how long she dances and then he got aggressive etc. Used to do a bit of security myself so was not going to be intimidated by him and he backed off. Avoid the place if you can. Not worth it even for curiosity.

Actually it was Angels we went not Club Lapello so disregard the review above!

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭alphabeat

if you are there tell Tara I said hello

Advertisement