Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non fighting-game fighting-game meetup!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Yeah same I agree with doyler, I wouldn't be up for paintball or anything like that now I think of it but that's just me! Much prefer to chill in the park or w/e

But again obviously my preference should not hinder anything :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

I'm ****in ****e at football but I miss the days of my teens playing matches in the park. I know the park near DCU so its handy for me too , theres something about a sunny day and a green field that makes me want to kick a ball around.

Even though I'm more likley to miss the ball and land on my arse haha!

So I'd be well up for this anyways. I'd be well up for both actually but I can't see myself being able to afford paintball anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Ah, I remember the days when you could just say "Hey lads, see you in the park after school"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Where's DCU? My bus leaves me literally down the road from XGC, I'm not arsed looking on Maps

:pac:

you'd have to get another bus from town, which others might be doing when this goes down. Otherwise ask again when its closer to the time we're doing this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Ramza wrote: »
    Where's DCU? My bus leaves me literally down the road from XGC, I'm not arsed looking on Maps

There's around 6 different buses you can get from outside Dr. Quirkeys which will take you to DCU. Really easy to get to.

I can post more details once we have a definite date for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Sounds like a lot of fun lads :)

Someone recommend a cheap cheap hotel and im in!!. Soccer, street fighter and beers that night??.

BanjoB wrote: »
    Sounds like a lot of fun lads :)

Someone recommend a cheap cheap hotel and im in!!. Soccer, street fighter and beers that night??.

Sure ballymun towers hotel is right up the road and they'll even taxi you around by horse :D

3085209316_4293d78009.jpg?v=0

I thought they blew them up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Some of them remain unfortunatly. Junkies said we need a place to get stoned =P

• Advertisement

Less of this talk now, its gonna put people off!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Sisko wrote: »
    I thought they blew them up?

think it's illegal to blow up horses

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    think it's illegal to blow up horses

lol, classic!

Advertisement