Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

astra 28 east ,scanning problem with dreambox

• 22-05-2010 12:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

hi guys, have a little problem at the moment

i ve installed a triax td88 with a multiblock for 3 lnbs 1 for 13 ,19 and 28 respectively

according to the instruction manual from triax the lnb for 13 should be at 10.9 cm from the centre of the multiblock, astra 19 should be at 3.3 cm and 28 should be at - 7.2 cm, these are the settings for dublin

i set it up in this way , however the lnb that was meant to be for hotbird picks up astra, and the one that was for astra picks up hotbird
    and the one for 28 picks up nothing

now im wondering if there is something wrong with the instructions or if i did something wrong

also on the dreambox menu for the tuner config, i just see the options for scanning hotbird or astra or an unknown config

does anyone know how to use it for other satellites as well?

I just found a clark tech 2100 plus which has all the settings for all the sats so Im using that as well to scan

thanks for the help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

little update.. the lnb switching was the decoders fault..as it was showing some channels belongin to astra while they were on hotbird

but it seems impossible to get 13 19 and 28 together
    to get 13 and 19 the inclination must be higher than to get 28 where the dish has to be almost vertical
    i found a position where it can be compromised but i lose a large amount of channels on both sides

if anyone managed succesfully to get a similar setup up and running please let me know

thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭pelisor2000

picture.php?albumid=249&pictureid=4841

Advertisement