Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leadership lunches

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Sligo Chamber want to charge for advice?

Lol.

Just Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

bwuahahahaha

and what is the money going towards, out of interest? (ie, whose pockets will it be lining?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Guys if you are in business and haven't seen Padraig before he is very very good well worth E20 to see him.http://www.sligochamber.com/index.php?show=news_details&id=30

I am a member of Sligo chamber and nice to see something positive being done.

When the Sligo Chamber of Commerce disbandon, that'll be the first positive thing they'll ever have done. Hell, I'd even pay €20 to go towards it.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

When the Sligo Chamber of Commerce disband, that'll be the first positive thing they'll ever have done. Hell, I'd even pay €20 to go towards it.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭CityMan2010

Sligo Chamber of "Something" for sure..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

more hot water for the CoC...

http://sligotoday.ie/details.php?id=9263&PHPSESSID=a355342b3709d1f73be4d5396ccc85f9

not exactly skilled in the PR department it seems,

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭tedshredsonfire

Thanks for all the witty and skilful remarks guys. Your the best.

Padraig is really worth listening to if your in business and well worth E20 thats the topic I posted about. Ask anyone that has seen him before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Essexboy

The Chamber's motto is "in Business , For Business".

That is an honest statement BUT who is for the Plain People?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Thanks for all the witty and skilful remarks guys. Your the best.

Padraig is really worth listening to if your in business and well worth E20 thats the topic I posted about. Ask anyone that has seen him before.

Does he do spelling lessons?

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭tedshredsonfire

A 2 minute search from some of your other post Starbelgrade, glasshouses and stones.

"It's OK, you don't have to geneflect . It gets embarrasing after a while"
    (genuflect)
    "but by god does he make it sound like the world is about to end."
    God should have a capital G
    "And the capititalist monster roams on to newer pastures"
    The correct spelling is Capitalist.

Star I like most of your posts and respect you as a boardsie. This has gone way off topic and so all I say is "Touche"

Back on topic Padraig was excellant yesterday about 30 people showed up and I saw a lot of people going to him afterwards to thank him for such a great talk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

OK seriously guys, who cares about spelling especially on a forum like this, people may just type really fast and make the mistake.
    If it's an article been published or something then you can point out the spelling mistakes.

Anyways this thread has gone nowhere since it was originally posted and has just got smart comments so I'm going to lock it for the forseeable future. Any queries, then you can PM me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement