Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enclosed area around Wexford

Options
  • 22-05-2010 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Does anyone know of an enclosed area around Wexford where I can let my dogs off the lead for a run?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

there is a field behind my house :D

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

Redmond Park in the town?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

The racecourse, loads of people do that up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Racecourse or pairc carman/rugby club up with all the pitches.

Wouldnt go with redmond park, too many kids etc about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 oooohhhh yes!!!!

Thanks for all the suggestions
    Redmond park isn’t completely enclosed there are a few gaps in the fencing and I’m nearly sure there is a sign saying no dogs – I could be wrong though
    I’ll check out the racecourse to make sure there is no escape route :D
    pairc carman is that the GAA pitch that is opposite the rugby club??? Is that open all the time or only when people are using the pitches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

Its open all the time, i live right by it and used to go for runs and take my dog for walks there. There is also the area of the old dump across the road from Farnogue Park just by Pairc carman. Another nice little spot i take my dog. Can let him off the lead and he chases birds or swims in the river.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Thanks for all the suggestions
    Redmond park isn’t completely enclosed there are a few gaps in the fencing and I’m nearly sure there is a sign saying no dogs – I could be wrong though
    I’ll check out the racecourse to make sure there is no escape route :D
    pairc carman is that the GAA pitch that is opposite the rugby club??? Is that open all the time or only when people are using the pitches.
    I am a dog lover but I have to say that a sports field is no place to bring a dog to let him crap and piss where kids are playing sport

Advertisement