Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Tag War Games in Kilkenny any good ?

Options
  • 22-05-2010 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Is the Laser Tag War Games Kilkenny any good ? the one run by Rebel Adventures. Going down on a stag soon to kilkenny

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

mrbabsy wrote: »
    Is the Laser Tag War Games Kilkenny any good ? the one run by Rebel Adventures. Going down on a stag soon to kilkenny

thanks
    Never heard of it :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

First I ever heard of a Lazer Tag place in Kilkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

Trying to find the location on their website is like looking for a needle in a hay stack. Maybe it is part of their war games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

Laser tag is fairly gay anyway... At least in paintball you know you've actually been shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

00Blaine00 wrote: »
    Laser tag is fairly gay anyway... At least in paintball you know you've actually been shot.

Ehh:confused:

• Advertisement

pintplease wrote: »
    I would not personally liken a sport to homosexuality but I sort of see your point.
    • laser tag is based on military technology, paintball isn't
    • laser tag fires over 120 metres, paintball about 30-40
    • laser tag is accurate, paintball isn't
    • laser tag , the ammo is Free, paintball is you pay as you go
    • laser tag you know you've been hit as you light up like a christmas tree and you can't cheat
    • laser tag you don't have to wear goggles or a mask, which is good.
    I do like paintball but much prefer Airsoft!:)

Well its pretty obvious your only here to try promote your business so of course your gonna say sh*t like: "oh its great, I love it! Much better than paintball!" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

Airsoft is the way to go alright!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Mod Note
    Spammer be gone.

Folks - report spam when you see it, so we can get rid of them quicker.

(If anything, that type of posting discourages me from even bothering giving them any business)

femur61 wrote: »
    Ehh:confused:

Haha, Well it hurts like f**k depending on where you get hit and your actually firing something from the gun. A bunch of flashing lights "based on military technology" wouldn't impress me a whole lot! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Tried paintballing once... it was an extremely expensive shambles. Wasn't impressed with it at all.

I used to be in the free clothes association and we used to do tactics sometimes with the TEZ gear (aforementioned military technology I suppose) and that was good craic alright.

Never tried airsoft. Did quazar alright back in the day which was a bit o fun as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 thoughtpolice

Yes it is

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Yes it is

Oh hello again. You were banned from Boards.ie - re-registering to spam your business even more? Alas, is business that poor? Your turning more people away, as most people here don't like spammers and wont provide business to one who only uses the site to plug your business. Ill keep removing all names/links so search engine wise, you wont benefit. Win Win for us dude.

Go pay for advertising - hello@boards.ie.

Banned (again)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I played lasertag years ago and honestly didn't find it interestiong, I've played paintball a good few times now and find it much more fun.

Though if you go nuts on your ammo its going to cost you, you quickly learn this after your first game :)

Best thing I ever did was buy proper paintball gloves, they are a godsend!

Advertisement