If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW iPod Speaker Docks in store

Options
  • 22-05-2010 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi there

We have a nice new range of iPod speaker docks just arrive into us.

Some, like the DS3000 and the SBD7000, can even run on batteries so you can take them outside and enjoy your music in the Park, Beach, backyard etc.......

The circular shaped SBD7000 is great for iTouch/iPhone users who want to watch video content as the dock rotates from vertical to horizontal orientation it adjusts the 4 onboard speakers to the correct orientation as well so you still have proper stereo sound

If your after a decent speaker dock for a bedroom or office, the likes of the DS8500 would be a great solution - its pretty meaty sounding, oh and very good looking to boot...

The DS1100 Speaker dock has a very cool Alarm clock feature when used with your IPhone (just need to download the free Philips Fidelio app from itunes App store) you set the alarm time via your iPhone (via the app) it sounds through the DS1100. It will naturally charge your iPhone when its docked so its alway ready to roll.

The little DS3000 would be perfect for a smaller room that just needs something to listen to your ipod on.
    It nice and compact but has a decent sound to it.

Check out the link to our web site for the full range plus all the pricing and spec's

http://www.philipsshop.ie/idockpage.htm

Oh enjoy this sunny day those of you lucky to be outside.....
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Hi
    If I want a DC1010 - CD / i Dock Player / FM Tuner - where can I pick it up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Carpenter

In store!
    I have 'em in stock at €59.99

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Hi Ashley
    I got a MC235B today from Thomas in the shop and would just like to say he was top class to deal with and explained everything to me please tell him thank you and I will be back again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Nice one Thomas.

Maybe the Philips Shop will be up for the Irish Which awards next year ? :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.