Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Certificate Business Computing

Options
  • 22-05-2010 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

http://www.lit.ie/departments/IT/LC321.html

Anyone doing this course?What is it like and are there good job opportunities after it even though its only a 2 year course?Is it basically half business and IT modules.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

Any feedback?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

Did it for a year then changed course. I hated the programming side of it. It has one of the highest drop rates in LIT. Make sure you like all the subjects before doing it. Its nice to have a good mix of subjects but you have to have to do web design, programming, accounting and business subjects which are all linked but very individual subjects too.

cullen5998 wrote: »
    Did it for a year then changed course. I hated the programming side of it. It has one of the highest drop rates in LIT. Make sure you like all the subjects before doing it. Its nice to have a good mix of subjects but you have to have to do web design, programming, accounting and business subjects which are all linked but very individual subjects too.
    I wouldnt mind the business subjects but wouldnt know much about those computing subjects.Are there a lot of maths involved in those or what?Im interested in this course as I would like a course with a bit of variety and not just business.

Is there anyone who is doing/finished this course elsewhere eg.D.I.T?Any info much appreciated.

Advertisement