Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joe Coleman on the late late show.

• 22-05-2010 7:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭

Does anyone find it strange when religious people say he is a charlatan or faker?

From watching him I find his story no crazier than any religious stories. I get the impression that he does believe what he is saying. He obviously has mental issues.

http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1073327

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭murraymarmalade

axer wrote: »
    Does anyone find it strange when religious people say he is a charlatan or faker?

From watching him I find his story no crazier than any religious stories. I get the impression that he does believe what he is saying. He obviously has mental issues.

http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1073327

:rolleyes: use the search button;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 truthjunkie

Joe Coleman may not be a great communicator. But he is genuine. I am a witness to four episodes where the sun behaved erratically in the most unnatural way possible for up to 45 minutes each time after four separate apparitions. I was there as a reporter for one newspaper. What began as a great laugh ended with me trying to find out exactly what the messages he is getting. So while everyone is doubled up having a belly full of laughs you need to read the messages about the second coming. you wont be laughing then. He connects with spirits - I have seen him in action. I have interviewed people who attended two exorcisms he was asked to do because there were no Catholic priests available to do the work. Don't believe in Satan? Then you might change your mind when you read the piece in his book about the Anti-Christ.
    truth junkie

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Joe Coleman may not be a great communicator. But he is genuine. I am a witness to four episodes where the sun behaved erratically in the most unnatural way possible for up to 45 minutes each time after four separate apparitions. I was there as a reporter for one newspaper. What began as a great laugh ended with me trying to find out exactly what the messages he is getting. So while everyone is doubled up having a belly full of laughs you need to read the messages about the second coming. you wont be laughing then. He connects with spirits - I have seen him in action. I have interviewed people who attended two exorcisms he was asked to do because there were no Catholic priests available to do the work. Don't believe in Satan? Then you might change your mind when you read the piece in his book about the Anti-Christ.
    truth junkie

If you were staring at the Sun for 45 minutes at a time I would reccomend heading along to specsavers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

truth junkie

Hi Mr. One-Post. Perhaps you'd care to tell us what newspaper you were covering the event for before the great unwashed on this site dismiss you as a Joe Coleman shill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

truth junkie
    what paper do you write for
    have you got pictures, since you were there to witness this, where are your recordings, put them up, and if the sun could be seen in mayo doing the dance, shurley other parts of the country could see this

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

This shyster has already got too much publicity.

Existing thread here - including Late Late discussion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement