Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how long does it take to get from houston to dublin airport

Options
  • 22-05-2010 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

I will be getting up at 3.35 and want to be there by 5 o clock. If I can I'd fit in the chance to eat at Annes on henry street.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Huston, Texas? ;)

From Heuston Station in Dublin to the airport by airport bus maybe half an hour.

Luas from Heuston to Jervis St, about 10 minutes - you can get the airport bus from O'Connell St after and that'll take about 25 minutes to the airport. Add on waiting time - I think they come fairly frequently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Mute

CorkMan wrote: »
    I will be getting up at 3.35 and want to be there by 5 o clock. If I can I'd fit in the chance to eat at Annes on henry street.

Plenty of time mate.

You cud have a starter, main course and desert and still make it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Yeah as said best bet is Luas to Jervis, you can have a quick (but it will be quick) bite in there, and then cab or bus to the airport depending how much time you have. Cab will be instant and takes about 20mins, bus is about every 15 mins and takes ~25. Goes from right outside Dublin Bus office just north of the spire.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Cool Mo D

You can get the 748 airport express bus - timetable - from outside Heuston direct to the airport, takes 30 - 50 minutes, depending on the time of day.. I wouldn't say you'd have time to stop in town for food though, that might be cutting it fine, as you start to get close to rush hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

If you get the 747 and you get to the airport early... Walk back to keilys on the airport road.... Lovely food.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

The resteraunt airside (=through security) in T1 isnt actually all that bad if you hit it at dinner time, it's if you get the dried out stuff that its crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Have always found the food at the airport grim.

Advertisement