Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6700 slider - icon when a text is received?

Options
  • 22-05-2010 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Just wondering, I have my phone set to keypad lock automatically when I close the slider, but I have to keep opening the slider to check if I have received a text message (my phone is on silent) as the screen is just blank when the slider is closed. Is there anyway to get an icon (e.g. like an envelope etc.) to display on the screen when the slider is closed and there is a new text message? I'm sure my 3120 classic used to do so, so it's puzzling that I can't seem to do so on the 6700.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Thanks a mill for that - when i press the end call it displays the home screen so i can see if there's a new text without having to unslide it!

You're a star :)

Advertisement