Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hrta, half price gaming.

Options
  • 22-05-2010 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭

Hrta are to offer half price for gaming at our site,
    For any one in receipt of social welfare, As times are tough at the moment, Or offer to help out at the site, for gaming,
    As most players supported us when times were good, So it is only fare that we do the same, So just contact Mel, or me, And we will sort it out, thanks.

Paul.

Ps, if a mod can put this in the right place, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Moved to Airsoft Retailers and Sites for you now Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Question; Does this half-price apply to students aswell or just does on social welfare?

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Question; Does this half-price apply to students aswell or just does on social welfare?

Thats a fare point, As i said if money is tight, i will help any one out, as best i can.

Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Brilliant. Its great to see people do things like this. I will definitely head down in the summer (after LC) to check out the site, with a few mates, hopefully.

And we will be there at Full price;)

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭tadcan

Does that include people in receipt of VTOS, which is basically a dole payment to study.

• Advertisement

tadcan wrote: »
    Does that include people in receipt of VTOS, which is basically a dole payment to study.

Sure why not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Awesome, I've been super stingy airsoft-wise as I'm on the dole, I pretty much only get out to play these days when a friend covers the site fee or events like Salvage or Ops where I'm helping out (which allows me to feel like I'm doing my bit for the hobby).

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Fair play paul..always doing whats best :D

And typical students looking for more money off, ****ing students hate them

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

TheDoc wrote: »

Charge students double so you're not down money :D

TheDoc wrote: »

Hey hey! :mad:, We get feck all (Unless your parents are generous, luckily mine are :D)- At least those on the dole can count on a steady form of income! :D

Its a great idea I must say. Fair play :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Hey hey! :mad:, We get feck all (Unless your parents are generous, luckily mine are :D)- At least those on the dole can count on a steady form of income! :D

Its a great idea I must say. Fair play :)

Calm down - thats DOC, he's been a student since the days of Plato. Its called "sarcasm", hence the appropriate smileys. ;)

Fair play to Paul for this one ... there isnt much money in running a site so this is a really big deal :)

Calm down - thats DOC, he's been a student since the days of Plato. Its called "sarcasm", hence the appropriate smileys. ;)

Fair play to Paul for this one ... there isnt much money in running a site so this is a really big deal :)

Well as i always said, airsoft is a numbers game, if you dont have numbers, then you dont have a game, so no point having 10 people that can pay and play, it would be a boring days gaming with just 5 against 5, for day.

Paul.

Not to stray too far off-topic but you clearly missed my "sarcasm" and "appropriate smilies" ;)

Just to people know, this still stands, so just bumping it, i'd say it will get locked, As i opening it again, so if you the players can pass the word on to others, we will sort them out, thanks.

Paul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭okeanes

what about under 18 players moneys tight for them too .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hrta wrote: »
    Thats a fare point, As i said if money is tight, i will help any one out, as best i can.

Paul.
    okeanes wrote: »
    what about under 18 players moneys tight for them too .
    what he said.........

Advertisement