Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

PES 2010

• 22-05-2010 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I can't score in this game in pro level (2nd top), been years since i played football games, with FIFA 2001-2003 i could master those fairly quickly and win leagues/cups on the top skill level.

With pro on this i can defend no problem, but the best is 0-0 :(

Anytime i get to the box to score and have a bit of space when i go
    to shoot (because of this bs 1.5 second delay) a defender gets the ball.

How can anyone score with this ? is there a trick to shake of defenders ?
    RTFM ? - i got the french version , and no VO on this disc.

-Xbox 360.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭robbeardsley

Just make sure to shoot whilst not sprinting. And just hold the button for a split second. Personally the game is too easy for me.

Prefer FIFA anyway :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭torrestorres

the_monkey wrote: »
    Hi,

I can't score in this game in pro level (2nd top), been years since i played football games, with FIFA 2001-2003 i could master those fairly quickly and win leagues/cups on the top skill level.

With pro on this i can defend no problem, but the best is 0-0 :(

Anytime i get to the box to score and have a bit of space when i go
    to shoot (because of this bs 1.5 second delay) a defender gets the ball.

How can anyone score with this ? is there a trick to shake of defenders ?
    RTFM ? - i got the french version , and no VO on this disc.

-Xbox 360.

Are you talking online?? cause there is major button lag online, i've had enough of PES to be honest, and i used to be a PES finatic. let hope for improvement in PES2011, but i won't hold my breath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

thanks.

No not talking about online, but yeah was always shooting while sprinting , maybe thats the problem ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

probably better asking in the FIFA and PES forum tbh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Liam O wrote: »
    probably better asking in the FIFA and PES forum tbh...

oh i didn't realise there was one,

mods can you move this thread there please?

• Advertisement
Advertisement