Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carnage in Rockfield after partying.

• 22-05-2010 11:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

I was in Rockfield yesterday, visiting my mates. What I saw was pretty shocking. The scene looked like the aftermath of a hurricane. Bins overturned, trees torn down, and clothes lying on the footpaths. Every year, it seems to be getting worse.

Parties in Dublin are much more mild mannered in that sense. The question is, does Dundalk make people that crazy? :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

I think the main problem is that there is a concentrated amount of students living in the areas around the college, whereas in Dublin students are much more spread out and there is a lot more families, and non students mixed in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Last week of college was also this week , end of year exams and last bit of partying was done.

Advertisement