Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to cut a whole chicken

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I use a scissors to cut up chicken fillets and other meats. I wanted to get a good one. In searching amazon I found they have several types of "poultry shears"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dkitchen&field-keywords=shears&x=0&y=0

If you order £25 worth of stuff on amazon you can select free shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

TK Maxx have some good poultry shears for less than €10, I got a very nice set for 5.99 last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,505 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Using scissors / shears is a good idea, thanks. Never thought of that. Would be great if you need to cut loads of chickens. Personally, I'm not that keen on buying / maintaining tools just for one purpose (cutting a chicken) when I would only do a job like that once a week max

Advertisement