Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triangle piercing

• 23-05-2010 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭

Have any of you ladies got a triangle (<- Link NSFW!) piercing? (Like a horizontal hood, only under the clit instead of through the hood).

I've been thinking about getting one done, and I seem to have the anatomy for it, but when I mentioned it to Steve in Snakebite, he said that he didn't see the point in them, as they took forever to heal and were really painful.

If anyone has one done, did you find this to be true? Who did you get to pierce it for you, and how was it in terms of pain during healing?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

just the title of the thread made me wince,id love to get one but i dont think i could handle the pain,is there any specific reason you want that one?there are a few other ones you could get that would probbaly be a lot easier to heal and you would get a bit more out of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭popecatapetal

Well, I already have a VCH. I was hoping to get a HCH too a few months back, but because the VCH is in the perfect position, it means there isn't enough room to put the HCH in.

Also, the triangle is supposed to be quite... stimulating:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 57 ✭✭deadramones

Maybe go talk to Paddy in Bodyshock or Patric in Connected. They've both done extensive genital work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

if you really want it go for it,id suggest paddy too!:)

Advertisement