Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Top Gear Live Ireland moves Venue

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

Awesome. Can't wait :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,654 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Doesn't look like James May is part of the touring show this time round?? Presenters are listed as Clarkson, Hammond, and The Stig.

I won't be going anyway..........last one was a bit of a let down for me. And it was waaaaaaaay over-priced.

Awh I'm not goin if James isn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,933 ✭✭✭patrickc

said that last year also about James too

Do you mean that James didn't go to TG Live in Dublin last year? I bought my sister 2 tickets for her birthday in Sept. (It doesn't matter to me whether he is there or not cos I'm not gonna be in the country D: )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 crazylady2009

I just got a call to say the dates have changed for the show to the 26th-28th Nov.....kinda odd but something to do with City West but guess what they told me James May is now coming I am SO SO SO excited hes hilarious, yippee:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

if ticket prices are anything like they were last year, i cant see the same numbers attending.

i for one wont be going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Been twice, been pretty good. But it'd have to be a complete revamp with more in it for me to buy tickets & attend again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Last year myself, our bump (our son) and my husband went - this year I can not justify the cost and would miss being without our son while we were there (it was special as we knew that he was a boy at that stage), I would just miss him too much and it is too noisy to bring him.

The change of venue is a good idea though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 TimAndrews

The Dublin TopGear Festival has a website if you are looking for who is coming and a list of all the events. The site is topgearfestival.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 smight

The event looks brilliant this year, theres a racetrack with loads of different types of cars, a monster truck show and superbike display...

In fairness to them it looks like you are getting a lot more for the price of the ticket, which is also less than before.

Fairplay to them, im defo going!

Advertisement