Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childrens Cinema Club

Options
  • 23-05-2010 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

Hope I'm on the right Forum here anyway a few years back every Saturday my son use to go to either the Omni or UCI Coolock and watch a kids movie - not a new release. I think the cost was about 2 euro per child and adults were free - I think the kids got free pop-corn and a juice (not sure about this). If this service is still available can somebody let me know which cinemas and the cost please.

Thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Not sure if its a bit far away from you but think they do it some mornings at the cinema in Dundrum and the Ormonde in Stilorgan. Theyre part of the movies@ chain so maybe they have another cinema nearer to you that would do it as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

UCI still have the kids club on saturdays and sundays.
    http://www.uci.ie/fanatic/kids/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

the odeon on harcourt street runs a cinema club at the weekend for parents and children, they show a random kids movie and parents get to hang out and chat...

Advertisement