Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving across town: Short Cuts

Options
  • 23-05-2010 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi all:

Whats quicker/shorter/easier? When Driving from the Strandhill road to get to the Sports and Recreation centre:

Option a: Take a left down the sea road, around Finiskiln, up around Connaughton road, towards St Annes etc....or

Option b: On into town, take the right up first sea Road, past Murrays shop, up to the Carraroe roundabout etc...

OK, off to get the barbie going....

R

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I'd take the Finisklin route myself,not too many lights to get stopped at,2 if I think correctly,then one at Toffs and Envy,but they only stay red for about two seconds,and it's a fairly decent drive just to get out to the dual carriageway from strandhill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭CityMan2010

Thanks Greeting...thats what I thought, although im in "discussions" with my current wife about this....I see you're gasping for a pint! Thirsty weather right enough...
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Ah don't I know,it would be nice outside the strand for one :)

Advertisement