Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you say this in Irish?

Options
  • 23-05-2010 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Unfortunately not, but I'm trying to learn! I've lived in Ireland for four years and I only know one person who speaks it fluently. Are you Irish or did you go to school here? Otherwise how did you learn? And you can now answer me in English because my Irish language skills can not go much further ha ha.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 dpipistrelle

what exactly do you want to say in irish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 urumi

Sorry if that wasn't clear, but I would like to have the whole thing I said there translated into Irish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 dpipistrelle

Go mí-ádh, ní labhraim an teanga(I'm assuming here you're speaking about the language). Táim i mo chónaí in Éirinn le ceithre bhliain anuas agus níl ach aithne agam ar duine amháin a labhrann í go líofa. An Éireannach thú, nó ar d'fhreastal tú ar scoil anseo? Conas ar fhoghlaim tú an teanga? Agus is féidir mé a fhreagairt i mBéarla mar ní féidir le mo scilleanna labhartha Gaeilge dul níos faide ná seo!

Hope that helped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 urumi

Thank you so much! :-)

Advertisement