Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real world friends and gaming

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

Don't have any friends. But my imaginary friends all game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

bad2dabone wrote: »
    my best mate and I used to always play the same games as teenagers/early to mid 20's. But he never bought a PS3 or a gaming PC as he has "outgrown it" now that he's hit 30. The idiot. We had an epic co-op resident evil 5 session where we completed it in 1 night with a box of beers and grub from first play to last boss and I thought I had him back in the gaming swing of things and almost convinced him to get a PS3 but strangely enough after having a chat with his girlfriend he decided against it. The thing is I know he'd love Bad Company and all the current crop of good games, he's just denying his true self to keep some young wan happy.

He says its called growing up, I say its selling out.

Man.

Your mate is clearly a Knob head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I keep in touch with a lot of friends through Xbox live, There's always someone online to play with

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Zaffy

I have plenty of friends who play video games (Joys of being sixteen years old) But none of them have wiis :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

All my mates play Fifa, some play COD and the likes. Most own their own consoles but none would play PC games though like I would.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

3 here and we all mostly just play games against each other on Fifa.

...but I hadn't played in a while and started up the PS3 last week and there were tons of new friends added, turned out to be my 6 year old Son who had added nearly half his class and they all play Little Big Planet together.
    He's already "clocked the game" so he tells me with 100% of something or other completed.

You know you're getting old when...

:(

Ah well, back to Wow...

Advertisement