Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 months, 6 packs

Options
  • 23-05-2010 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I’m a 5’10 guy, and general lover of activity. I play a pretty competitive level of rugby throughout the year and it keeps me in pretty good condition. I swim a bit, play tennis occasionally and generally keep active.
    My in-season consists of training 5 times a week,

Monday: Weights/HIIT
    Tuesday: Pitch Training
    Wednesday: Weights
    Thursday: Pitch Training

I eat a lot of bad food throughout the season, pizza, takeaway, etc. but because of the training I don’t gain too much weight. Now I’m trying to lose the extra fat I’m carrying. For all the training I do my diet really is TERRIBLE.
    I just want to keep this food log to record this for my own sanity and so that maybe this time I’ll actually stick to it. My training program is 5 days a week and I think its a pretty good one. Its mixed between fitness, sprint training and weights I’ll post it soon.
    Basically my goal is to get as lean as possible in the next two months, then when pre-season starts again I’ll try put on some more muscle without the fat.
    My diet is going to consist of mostly, oatmeal for breakfast, 3 protein shakes per day, fruit for snacks and one solid meal of protein and carbs 60%-40% respectively. And that’s about it.

Stats
    Height: 5’10
    Weight: 14st

What else should I include??

I’ll post my first day this evening…..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SleepFree

So after a long time and a few problems i'm finally jumping head first into this. Heres the plan for the next month. I'll mix it up again after a month.

Morining.
    Creatine 5g with water/mi-wadi orange
    Scrambled Eggs x 2
    Vitamins (fish oil, multi vitamin, glucosomine)
    Porridge with skimmed milk

Weights

Post WO
    Whey shake
    Glutimine
    Creatine
    Maltodextrin

Snack(Optional)
    Fruit/ Fruit Smootie
    Nuts
    Peanut butter on Wholewheat bread.

Lunch