Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which gym is the best?

Options
  • 23-05-2010 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

I travel up and down the N11 for work and pass by Greystones, its also not too far from home. I'm looking a gym in the area.

Any advice? I read through the Jackie Skelly thread, Glenview, Shoreline and Druids Glen (?).

Anyone to care to advise which is the best?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

Druid's by far, if you can handle the cost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭BobbyJohn

Thanks for that. To be honest I'd rather pay for a service I can use and get. Was stung by another gym before, promised all sorts and delivered on not a lot. So the money really comes down to the value and the use. i plan on using it regularly, I just don't want to make another mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭artvandelay48

We're members of westwood and have been since before we lived in greystones... it s great gym and the one in leopardstown is closer than you'd think... about 15 mins from redford park... you can also use the ones in sandymount and clontarf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭RAMPAGE1

Hi Bobby ,
    I've trained in Jackie Skellys , Glenview and now I train in Shoreline all three gyms are good. Shoreline is best value for money and offer the full range of Equipment and facilities. Jackie Skelly's would be last on my list just based on personal experiences and I've trained in a lot of gyms. You can normally judge a gym by how clean it is if you know what I mean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭BobbyJohn

Might hit the pavements for a bit and see what happens with Skellys/energie.

• Advertisement
Advertisement