Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Me A Mobile Please (Music/MP3?)

Options
  • 23-05-2010 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

My ancient Motorola PEBL is starting to give trouble.I reckon theres a loose connection in the 'ear speaker' although the 'loadspeakers' is fine ...my cars bluetooth wouldnt be 'disabling' the former would it?It often starts working again after using the 'loudspeaker'.
    Anyway ideally Id like something cheap (well under 100 preferably but dont mind goin 50 for sure )with MP3 and preferably radio,fairly solid ,ideally 'flip' or maybe slide style (I inevitably scratch them with me car keys and screen would be wrecked)and most importantly of all Id like to be able to conenct it to my cars MP3 wire /socket.In fact Id like to replace my IPod 4GB with it so should take 4Gb or bigger SD cards...Can adaptors be got to convert most mobiles with MP3 players to 3.5mm Ipod /headphone jack?I presume if it has a headphone 'out' it will work on car MP3 socket?Thanks a mill !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

Just been messing around with the wife's Samsung GTS5600(Cara) and tried it in the car ...not that impressed ...it didnt have ANY adjustment for tone/treble/bass/graphic equaliser etc etc ...Ipod sounded waaaay better apparently .But then again can be hard to compare unless tracks recorded with same 'bit rate'/quality etc etc ,do you have to spend a fortune on a 'music phone' to get a decent sounding one?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Nokia 5800XM...very decent value for money and great sound quality and great battery life :) i had it...and i still envy the sound quality and my battery life over my new HD2 :) its around 200 from meteor and other networks but im sure you could find it sim free for cheaper...i got mine in september for 229 sim free brand new...price should have dropped well in that time...think seen em around 179 or something on ebay

you get a 8GB memory card with it too :)

Advertisement