Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to eat in Tullamore

Options
  • 23-05-2010 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend any good spots for a bite to eat in Tullamore?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Anyone recommend any good spots for a bite to eat in Tullamore?

What food you into??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Anything really. Except Indian

I've tried the Wolfe Trap which is grand. Siroccos and the other italian spot beside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

The Acorn and Anatolias are both good. I also like the fillet steak in Siroccos:D The Bridge House Restraunt has consistently served great food for years

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

Jamies is nice. Been over to it twice. Its about a year ago now though since I was in it last

• Registered Users Posts: 42 lyencoli

Staying in Tullamore for a few weeks and i went into Padi Fields on William St yesterday evening. starter, main and coffee for €11! nice food, fresh veg in it, asked for it extra spicy and got it no problem. highly recommend it. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

lyencoli wrote: »
    Staying in Tullamore for a few weeks and i went into Padi Fields on William St yesterday evening. starter, main and coffee for €11! nice food, fresh veg in it, asked for it extra spicy and got it no problem. highly recommend it. :)
    Probably not a recommendation you might expect, Paddy fields do a gorgeous sizzling steak.

Damn I'm hungry now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭wjrobin64

undrstand a friends online game ws just hacked lost all points etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

wjrobin64 wrote: »
    undrstand a friends online game ws just hacked lost all points etc

Ah yea sure it happens.

Wierdo

Advertisement