Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survey for people with dyslexia

Options
  • 23-05-2010 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,

I'm a postgraduate student in Digital Media, and for my thesis project I'm developing an educational computer game to help children with dyslexia learn spelling rules. As part of my research I've created a survey asking dyslexic children and adults about their experiences with educational games, if any, and their opinions about what would be helpful. It's very short, and I'd really appreciate if people fill it out (or forward it on) as the more feedback I get, the more beneficial the game will be. It's at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CQ32692

If anyone would like more information or has any questions, feel free to PM me, I'd be more than happy to answer.

Thanks a lot!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement