Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Poets... Would it be ok to...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭chaoticmess

I wish we'd done elliot now...! haha.

Think I'll do Yeats, Boland and Kavanagh really well and look over Rich.. I like Rich anyway so shouldn't be TOO bad if she's the only one out of those that comes up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 L.C.2010

yeah i wish i had made an effort with elliot, but its too late now :) yeats or rich/boland i hopin for :)

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

I'm only doing 4 and maybe a quick glance over Boland. Not really into the whole 'one woman has to come up' because I've only done Boland and I'm not that interested in her work.

I hope Eliot is on it because he's my favourite wrote 8 pages on him in the mocks :pac:

Eliot, Yeats, Longley, Kavanagh!
    Come on guys! Please don't make me have to write an answer on Boland!

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

Who said 3 female poets haven't even been put on the course?
    2008 - Plath, Rich and Boland. Only one came up and that was Rich.
    Rich was on the course last year as well but Boland wasn't so Bishop came up so I reckon it's Boland's turn.

I reckon it'll be Elliot, Boland, Yeats and either Longley or Kavanagh. I know those two were the difference on the mocks between Examcraft and the other one so i think it'l be between those two anyway.

Advertisement