Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Megane Cabriolet -SPECS + OPTIONS??

Options
  • 23-05-2010 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I just need some quick help before I go ahead with the purchase of a Renault Megane Cabriolet PRIVILEGE 06.

Basically, according to Parkers.co.uk, the Megane CC PRIVILEGE comes with:

.Alarm
    .Electric Folding Mirrors
    .Guide Me Home Headlamps
    .Easy Entry
    .Automatic Wipers

...as STANDARD equipment. Can someone CONFIRM this with me? Because I'm not sure this car im buying has any of the above, but according to Cartell.ie it is a PRIVILEGE spec.

I thought standard equipment meant that that trim level must have all the above.

Kinda lost, please help!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

your basing irish specced cars from a uk based website?

would i be correct in saying the two countries would have different spec levels?

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭jayjay2010

kceire wrote: »
    your basing irish specced cars from a uk based website?

would i be correct in saying the two countries would have different spec levels?

Perhaps in other cases, but in this instance I dont think so. The Privilege Spec is the Privilege spec, here, in the UK and in France as far as I know.

Its annoying that there are no proper Irish websites with this kind of information. Talk about being backwards!!

Really could do with more help thanks! :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

jayjay2010 wrote: »
    Perhaps in other cases, but in this instance I dont think so. The Privilege Spec is the Privilege spec, here, in the UK and in France as far as I know.

Its annoying that there are no proper Irish websites with this kind of information. Talk about being backwards!!

Really could do with more help thanks! :)

yeah you could be right,hope so :D

can you ring Renault irlenad with the chassis number/reg number and see what was listed on the spec sheet at the time of manufacturer, you can do this with BMW so im just assuming Renault can check their system too.

kceire wrote: »
    yeah you could be right,hope so :D

can you ring Renault irlenad with the chassis number/reg number and see what was listed on the spec sheet at the time of manufacturer, you can do this with BMW so im just assuming Renault can check their system too.

Oh really I didnt know that!! Thanks a mil!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

no spare wheel supplied

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭knuth

6 CD Changer
    Keyless Entry
    Electrical folding mirrors
    Cruise Control
    Speed limiter
    Cream interior

Are definatley the standard's for the privilege (at least in the UK model).

Did you check the glove box? :)

Bought the car, doesnt have everything mentioned above, but according to cartell.ie it is a Privilege spec, so I presume it just doesnt have every option!

Love the car, fingers crossed I dont run into any problems!

Heres a vid of my new purchase!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvTH5WwxE74

Thanks for everyones help, especially LordLame! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭iphone4g

I do hope you are a girl(didn't watch vid)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Advertisement