Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ink! Alter Egos Exposed

Options
  • 23-05-2010 5:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭

Total comics novice here, watched this series this week on a wim on the Xbox Sky Player:
    http://www.skyarts.co.uk/art-design/article/ink

Just looking for your guys thoughts on it/recommend it as I enjoyed it a ton. Particularly how some of the characters progressed since the traditional renderings I was exposed to in my childhood. With all the deaths, cross overs, 9/11 etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭Ridley

I liked it but thought episodes should be longer, the host shouldn't be there, not enough Dark Horse and not have the title of a show about tattoos. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Frankie_Lee

I've watched a few on Sky player and while I enjoyed them, I did find the presenter to be a bit grating. Everything delivered with the same intonation as if he was describing the end of the world or something.

Advertisement